收藏此文 宋宝森 | 2012-05-27 | 一年级英语试题
NM JG UV IR SZ pq hn wv lj xs
jump mouth autumn bean balloon bicycle sister slide swing five
purple brown colour turn fireman
how many pick out very high a tall policeman
Is he a short driver ?
1. What do you like to eat?
2. Have you got a lemon
3. What have you got ?
4. What has he got?
5. Can you dance?
6. Good morning.
7. How are you?
8. How old are you?
9. Hello. This is Peter.
10. How many rubbers have you ?
11. What's this? (apple)
12. What's that? (leaf)
13. Is this a pear?
1. Show me your hand.
2. Touch your arms.
3. Clap your hand.
4. Raise your hands.
5. Close your eyes.
6. Open your eyes.
7. Stand up, please.
8. Sit down, please.
9. Give me a rubber, please.
10. Touch your arms.
11. Wave your hand.
12. Smell your hands.
13. Feel the apple.
14. Taste the melon.
15. Look at the teacher.
16. Wash your hands.
17. Eat the mooncake.
18. Point to your eyes./ears/nose/mouth/face/arm/toes.
19. Go to the door.(门)
20. Pick up the doll.
五. 用I have got…说说你有的玩具:
( )1. A. JG B. GJ C. LJ
( )2. A. RI B. IR C. AR
( )3. A. UV B. VU C.WV
( )4. A. mn B. nm C. nh
( )5. A. opq B. pqo C.oqp
( )6. A. ball B. doll C. balloon
( )7.A.ruler B. rubber C. read
( )8.A. slide B .sweet C. swing
( )9.A. he B. she C. the
( )10.A.not B. got C. no
( ) 1. A. Is that a slide? No, it isn't. B. Is that a slide? No, it isn't.
( ) 2. A. Has he got a sister? B. Has she got a sister?
( ) 3. A. I can draw a little tree. B. I can draw two little trees.
( ) 4. A. Pick up the doll. B. Pick up the ball.
( ) 5. A. I love him. B.I love her.
( ) 6) A. Is he a driver ? B. Is she a driver?
( ) 7) A. Turn left . B. Turn right.
( ) 8) A. It is a blue balloon . B. It is a blue ball.
( )9) A. What colour is the kite? B. What colour is the cat?
( )10)A. How many butterlflies ? Four. B. How many butterflies ? Five
uncle balloon mouth leaf sing
bicycle father jump three butterfly
1. How old are you today? ( ) No, he hasn't.
2. Have you got a balloon? ( ) She has got a taro.
3. What do you like to eat? ( ) I like to eat peaches.
4. What has she got? ( ) No, I have got a ball.
5. Has he got a swing? ( ) I'm five.
1. What's your name?
2. How are you?
3. How old are you?
4. How many books? (4)
5. Happy New Year!
6. Happy birthday.
7. What's your father?
8. What's your mother?
9. Are you a pupil?
10. Are you a teacher?
11. Is your father a doctor?
12. Is your mother a nurse?
13. Do you like meat?
14. Is it blue? (No)
15. What colour is your bag?
16. What do you see? (a butterfly)
17. Is he a policeman? (no)
18. Is she a nurse? (yes)
19. Say hello to your mother.
20. Say goodbye to your teacher.
21. Come with me.
22. What is this? ( apple)
23. What is that?(kite)
24. What do you like to eat?
25. Good morning.
26. Good afternoon.
27. Hello , I'm Mary.
28. Hi, Alice. This is Kitty.
29. Can you dance?
30. Can your father draw?
31. Can your mother sing?
32. Is this a pear? (no)
33. Is that a banana? (yes)
34. Have you got a brother?
35. Have you got a doll?
36. Has she got a bicycle? (yas)
37. Has he got a slide? (no)
38. What have you got?
39. What has she got? (swing)
40. Has your father got a balloon?
41. Has your mother got a ball?
42. Are you young?
43. Is your mother tall?
44. Is your father thin?
45. What colour is your rubber?
1. Show ______ your present. A. I B. me
2. Try _______ new shoes. A. you B. your
3. How _____ you? A. is B. are
4. ______ New Year! A. Happy B. Habby
5.What do you see? I see _________. A. a bee. B. bee
6.Make seven _______. A. kite B. kites
7.How many _______? Five. A. apples B. apple
8.____ colour is it? A. What's B. What
9.This is _____ orange. A. an B. a
10. What colour is it? It's ____ orange. A. / B. an
11. Is he a postman? Yes, ___ is. A. he B. she
12.Is she a doctor? No, she _____ A. is B. isn't