收藏此文 宋宝森 | 2012-06-12 | 六年级英语试题
1. A. back B. bank C. black
2. A. panda B. plane C. pencil
3. A. want B. water C. wait
4. A. ticket B. jacket C. T - shirt
5. A. orange B. fridge C. village
6. A. please B. pleasure C. picture
7. A. eighty-five apples B. eighty-five people
C. eight pineapples
8. A. look at the dress B. look at this dress
C. look at his dress
9. A. I can see a stamp on the map.
B. I can put the grape on my foot.
C. I can put the cup on my head.
10. A. Would you see it for me， please?
B. Would you speak to me， please?
C. Would you show it to me， please?
1. A. He‘s twenty-nine. B. He’s a policeman.
C. He‘s from Japan.
2. A. Theirs， I think. B. Here you are.
C. I have some.
3. A. It’s Tom‘s. B. They’re red and blue.
C. Beside the sofa.
4. A. No， thanks. B. It‘s my pleasure.
C. That’s all right.
5. A. Me too. B. Sure. C. Not bad.
1.A. It‘s green. B. It’s purple. C. It‘s dark.
2.A. Class 2， Grade 4. B. Class 5， Grade 2.
C. Class 2， Grade5.
3.A. She’s Nancy‘s sister. B. The girl in the car.
C. The girl in a blue dress.
4.A. He’s in Wang Ying‘s home. B. He’s in the cinema.
C. He‘s in the playground.
5.A. It’s 3312869. B. It‘s 3312896. C. It’s 3312986.
The boy ______ the tree is my friend. His name in Tom. Alice is his _______ .They are_______ England. They _______ speak Chinese， _____ I can help them. They live in a white house near the river. _______ are some trees and _______ beside it. It‘s very nice. At home， they _______ a computer. They can play _______ on it. _______ E-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Dd ______________________________________________ Uu
are you in class three grade five yes i am
THE DESKS AND CHAIRS ARE IN THE CLASSROOM
1. eraser A. bad B. age C. panda
2. next A. tree B. cinema C. umbrella
3. like A. white B. lovely C. ticket
4. soon A. foot B. room C. bedroom
5. office A. present B. blouse C. house
6. mouth A. brother B. three C. clot
1. --- Where is Mrs King? --- She is _____ the bus stop.
A. in B. on C. up D. at
2. ---How much ____ the jackets?
A is B are C an D am
--- Let me _____. Seventy-four yuan.
A. are; see B. is; see C. are; have a look D. is; have a look
3. ---It’s cold(冷)now. _____ I _____ my coat?
--- Yes， please.
A.Am; put on B. Shall; put on
C. Am; take off D. Shall; take off
4. ---These footballs are Jack‘s. Give ____ to _____.
--- All right.
A. them; his B. they; his C. them， him D. their; him
5. ---Excuse me， is this _____ school?
--- No， _____ is next to the post office.
A.your; our B. yours; ours C. yours; our D. your;ours
6. ---Hi! _____ you Mr Read?
---No， I’m not. Look! The man in black ____ Mr Read.
A. Are; is B. Am; is C. Is; am D. Is; are
7.---Alice， can you see a photo ___ Mr Green ____ the wall?
--- Yes， I can.
A. on; of B. of; on C. in; of D. of; in
8. Pingping ____ a small bedroom， but his parents _____ a big one.
A. have; has B. have; have C. has; have D. has; has
9. Lucy and Lily are in _____ class， but in different ____.
A. same; row B. the same; rows
C. same; rows D. a same; rows
10. --- I want some grapes. --- OK. _____
A. Here it is B. Give you， please.
C. Here you are D. Have it， please
四、连词成句 ( 8分)
1.put， the， under， T-shirts， table， don‘t， the (。)
2. go， now， time， watch， it’s， and， TV， to， ( 。 )
3. from， friends， your， are， where， fathers (? )
4. you， the， please， would， me， show， zoo， way， to， the (?)
( A )
6. What‘s thirty-three minus fifteen? A. Blue
7. What’s the time now? B. It‘s eighteen.
8. Are you sure? C. It’s eight.
9. What‘s your favourite colour? D. Yes.
10. Whose toy boats are these? E. They’re Lin Tao‘s.
______ ______ two ______ and a telephone _____ the bed.
2、---我的裙子在哪里? --- 在门后吗?
--- Where are my ______ ? --- _____ they _____ the door?
--- Kate， can you _____ _____ the twins this afternoon?
--- Yes， I can.
七、下面的对话，做后面的判断题，“Yes”表示同意，“No”表示不同意(10分)( M： Mum S： Sam )
It’s Sunday. Sam and his mother are at home.
M： Sam. It‘s time for lunch. Come and clean your hands first.
S： OK. Mum. What’s for lunch?
M： Can‘t you see? They are all on the table.
S： Oh， chicken， fish ( 鱼 ) and rice! I like them very much.
M： Thanks， and have some vegetables (蔬菜)。 Here you are.
S： Thank you， Mum. I know vegetables are good for health(健康)。
M： You’re right.
S： Mum， may I have some grapes after lunch?
1. On Sunday Sam and his mother don‘t have lunch at home.
2. There are some cakes， eggs and vegetables on the table.
3. They don’t like vegetables.
4. They think vegetables are good for health.
5. Sam would like to have some grapes after lunch.