收藏此文 宋宝森 | 2012-09-20 | 六年级英语试题
1.worm work ( )
2.cake many ( )
3.zebra vest ( )
4.fridge milk( )
5.use jump ( )
6.waiter day ( )
7.star park ( )
8.sleep read ( )
1. Who is ______? Your mother or father?
2. The girls run ______ their classmates.
A. fast then
B. faster than
C. slower than
3. Which is ______, an elephant or a monkey?
4. Are you good ______ English or Chinese?
5. ______ Su Hai and Su Yang speak English ______ than their friends?
A. Are, well
B. Do, better
C. Does, good
6. ______ you please show me the way _______ No.5 bus stop?
A. Would, to
B. Could, of
C. Can, to
7. Go ______ this ______ , you’ll see the school.
A. along, street
B. down, road
C. cross, crossing
8. A plane runs ______ than a train.
9. The weather in New York in winter is _______ than in Nanjing.
C. not warmer
10.Did you ______ at last weekends?
A. have a picnic
B. went to the theatre
C. give a puppet show
11.We need _______ and _______ to make us more beautiful.
A. a mirror, a comb
B. a comb, a hair dryer
C. a wallet, a watch
12._______ purse is it? It’s _______.
A. Who’s, his
B. Whose, mine
C. Whose, his
13._______ you _______ a moon cake last Mid-autumn Festival?
A. Do, have, did
B. Did, has, did
C. Did, have, did
14.What would you like? I’d like _______.
A. a T-shirt
B. some books
C. reading books
15.Can Wang Bing _______ Maths well? Yes, he _______.
A. study, can
B. studies, can
C. study, can’t
16.The boy _______ _______ in the playground.
A. is skating
B. are skating
C. are running
17._______ is _______? A plane or a train?
A. What, big
B. Which, faster
C. Which, slower
18.This is Gao Hao speaking, _______.
A. Who’s that
B. Who’re you
C. Is that Li Yang?
19.Shall we meet _______ one twenty?
C. at about
20._______ is _______ season in New York.
A. Winter, the best
B. Autumn, the best
C. Autumn, a cool and sunny
21. ——When is the National Day in China?——_________
A. It’s on the 1st of September.
B. It’s in the 1st of October.
C. It’s on the 1st of November.
D. It’s at the 1st of October.
22. ——Hello, is that Jack? ——________.
A. Yes, I am Jack.
B. Hello, it’s me.
C. Yes, speaking.
D. No, I’m not Jack.
23. Lucy is _____. Lily is _____ than Lucy. Helen is _____ of them all.
A. taller, tallest, tall
B. tall, taller, tallest
C. tall, the taller, tallest
D. tall, taller, the tallest
24. ——We are going to have a camping trip this Sunday.
——Sounds great! I will bring _________.
A. a tin-opener, some match and a chocolate
B. a tin-opener, some matches and a chocolate
C. a tin-opener, a matches and a chocolate
D. a tin-opener, some matches and a bar of chocolate
25. ——What’s the shape of this kite? It’s _________.
——But I like that square one _________.
A. a triangle, better
B. blue, better
C. a triangle, best
D. blue, best
26. Stop _________, please! I _________ am earache.
A. shout, have
B. shouting, have
C. shout, have got
D. shouting, have got
27. I’m from _______, so I can speak ________. He comes from _______, so he can’t speak French.
A. France, French, Australia
B. French, France, Australia
C. French, France, Australian
D. France, French, Australian.
28. ——Look, there’s public sign there. _________?
——It means ‘no cycling’.
A. What’s that?
B. What does it mean?
D. What’s that in English?
29. ——Why are you late again? ——_________.
A. Because the traffic was heavier than yesterday and the bus went slower.
B. Because the traffic is heavier than yesterday and the bus go slower.
C. Because the traffic was heavy than yesterday and the bus went slower.
D. Because the traffic was heavier than yesterday and the bus went slow.
30. ——_________ is the Red Apple Cinema from here?
——It’s about a kilometer away.
A. How long
B. How far
C. How many
D. How much
in at with about by on of for to from as
1. Miss Chen, Helen can speak English better than all ______ us.
2. We have Science and Art ______ Tuesday afternoon.
3. Go along this street and turn right ______ the third crossing.
4. Shall we meet ______ a quarter ______ two.
5. This English cartoon VCD is ______ my grandpa. He bought it ______ me as my birthday present.
6. What are you talking ______ ______ your friends?
7. ______ the way, could you tell me how to write an e-mail?
8. ——I really want a big tent. ——What ______?
9. I would like ______ know everything ______ you. Please write ______ me soon.
10. Oh, look! Now Mike is in the corner ______ the ball.
11. It’s time ______ supper. Come ______, boys and girls, come and sit ______ the table.
12. ______ the Sports Meeting, Liu Tao take part ______ the long jump.
13. What do people usually do ______ New Year?
1. Li Ming _______ (clean) his bedroom on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
2. My uncle can _______ (play) violin very well. He _______ (give) a concert in London last year.
3. What are you doing, Jim? I am _______ (swim) in the lake. Come back quickly. There’s a sign here. It _______ (mean) danger!
4. What _______ you _______ (do) when I was not at home, Mike? I _______ (do) my homework, _______ (read) the storybook and _______ (drink) some watermelon juice.
Traffic Rules in the England
When you are in England, you must be very careful in the streets because the traffic drives on the left. Before you cross the street, you must look to the right first and then the left.
If the traffic lights are red, the traffic must stop. Then the people on foot can cross the road carefully.
If the traffic lights are green, the traffic can go. People on foot mustn’t cross.
In the morning and in the evening when people go or come home from work, the streets are very busy. Traffic is most dangerous then.
When you go by bus in England, you have to be careful, too. Always remember the traffic moves on the left. So you must be careful. Have a look first or you will go the wrong way.
In many English cities, there are big buses called double decker buses with two floors. You can sit on the second floor. From there you can see the city very well. It’s very interesting!
1.In England, the traffic drives the same way as it does in China.( )
2.People mustn't cross the road when the traffic lights are green.( )
3.Traffic is most dangerous in the morning and in the evening because there are so many people on the road. ( )
4.If you want to have a look at English cities, it is a good way to take a bus with two floor.( )
Welcome to our town, ladies and gentlemen. Look! Here’s a map of our town. This is the
train station. You can take trains here to go to different places of our country. There is a big hotel beside the train station. It is a three-star hotel. It’s not very big but very comfortable.
Go along this street and then turn left at the first crossing, you can see a shopping center.
You can buy anything you like here, food, clothes, etc. Go along this street for five more minutes and turn left again at the second crossing, you can see a theatre.
You can see Beijing opera shows and watch films here.
If you like reading, you can turn right at the second crossing, there’s a big bookstore there.
You can buy all kinds of books here.
Do you like animals? Do you want to go to the zoo? You can take No.12 bus to go there. Oh, look, the bus stop is here, near the hospital. Shall we go now?
(1)three-star hotel: __________
(1)Is there a train station in this town?
(2)How can we go to the shopping center of this town?
(3)Which bus shall I take to go to the zoo?
(4)Where can we buy some books in this town? Where is it?
(5)If I go along the street and turn left at the second crossing, where can I get?
American boys and girls love to watch TV. Many children stay at school for eight hours a day and sit in front of the TV for four or six hours a day. Some watch TV for eight hours or more on Saturdays and Sundays.
TV programs(节目)are like books and films. A child can learn both good things and bad things from them. Some films help children to understand the news, others show people and places from different countries and other times before. With TV a child does not have to go to the zoo to see animals or to the big rivers to see a ship. Boys and girls can see a play, a film or a game at home.
TV brings many places and things into their homes. Some programs show some other things. They are very bad for children and some parents sometimes help them to find other interesting things to do.
1. After school, most children in America like ________ ________, especially(尤其)on Saturdays and Sundays.
2. On TV children can learn both ________ things and ________ things.
3. A child can see ________ or ships at home or enjoy plays, ________ or games without going(不去)to cinema.
4. Some parents help children to find other ________ things to do, because TV sometimes brings them some very, very bad things.
( )1. I like insects best. A. It’s a beautiful county.
( )2. Let’s go to the Great Wall. B. Glad to meet you too.
( )3. Don’t smoke here. C. Yes, of course.
( )4. How do you like China? D. Good idea. But how?
( )5. Would you please lend me a hand? E. Not at all.
( )6. What can I do for you? F. I’m sorry.
( )7. This present is for you. G. I don’t think so.
( )8. The weather in Nanjing is wonderful. H. Many thanks.
( )9. Thank you very much. I. I’d like a cup of coffee.
( )10. Glad to meet you. J. Me too.
Hi, I’m Jerry Williams from America. I am studying at a primary school in New York. I’m 12 years old now, so I’ll finish my primary school life and go to a middle school soon. We call it Grade 7. I like reading and skating. Basketball is my favorite sport. I play it at school every day with my ball friends. At school, we usually have 5 lessons at the weekends. My favorite subject is French. I often talk with some students from France and become good friends soon. I have a pen friend in Canada. Sometimes we write in English, but sometimes in French. I want to visit France one day.
Do you know me?
Name: __________ Nationality(国籍)__________
City: __________ Age: __________
Favorite subject: ____________________
Favorite sport: ____________________
Favorite season: ____________________